Safe Voices is commemorating our 40th year of service and we need your creativity and talent to help mark the occasion! We are seeking community members to design a creative, innovative and professional logo design recognizing our 40th anniversary. The logo should utilize our current logo in some way and help promote our agency’s mission, “To support and empower those affected by Domestic Violence and engage the community in creating social change in Androscoggin, Oxford and Franklin Counties”. The rest is up to you! Please read below for more details regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins on January 24, 2017 Submissions will be accepted through February 17, 2017 at noon. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winners' email accounts on March 1, 2017. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our judges, all entries must:
- Incorporate our official Safe Voices logo in purple (right click and "save image as" from the logo image above)
- Be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Be submitted in their original source file
- Be submitted as a high resolution JPEG or PNG file in a dimension suitable for print or web use
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc). As a result, while we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote the mission of Safe Voices, “To to support and empower those affected by Domestic Violence and engage the community in creating social change in Androscoggin, Oxford and Franklin Counties”.
- Color: A limit of 3 colors may be used. Logo must display well in either color or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Safe Voices Marketing Committee and Staff. Contestants agree that Safe Voices may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Safe Voices. Additionally, Safe Voices may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the agency. Safe Voices reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
Contest winner will receive a free participant registration for Safe Voices 2017 5k to End Domestic Violence, some very cool Safe Voices swag, and an invitation to attend our official 40th anniversary press conference with local media outlets taking place on March 29, 2017 (and, of course, bragging rights!).