Community Resource Links
- United Somali Women of Maine (USWM) - The mission of United Somali Women of Maine (USWM) is to promote empowerment and a multi-cultural environment that rises up the strength of Somali women and girls by serving as cultural brokers, barrier reducers, skill enhancers and problem solvers.
- Pine Tree Legal Assistance - Free legal services for low income residents of Maine, for non-criminal matters.
- Sexual Assault Crisis Center - The Sexual Assault Crisis Center serves the people of Androscoggin County who have been affected by sexual violence. This includes men, women and children who have been sexually assaulted, abused, and/or harassed; parents, friends, significant others, and children of survivors.
- MECASA Member Centers - The sexual assault support centers that comprise the Maine Coalition Against Sexual Assault.
- Sexual Assault Victims Emergency Services (SAVES) - For nearly 30 years, SAVES has helped people in Franklin County, Maine recover from the trauma of sexual violence.
- Rape Education and Crisis Hotline (REACH) - REACH provides support and services for victims and survivors of all forms of sexual assault/abuse.
- Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence - The Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence's work includes providing services for victims of domestic abuse and their children.
- 211 Maine - United Ways of Maine, in collaboration with Ingraham, have established 211 Maine as an efficient and effective response to the growing complexities and needs in health, social economic and human services.
- United Way of Androscoggin County - Based in Lewiston, ME, the United Way of Androscoggin County has been proudly serving the local community for over 75 years.
- United Way of Oxford County - The official website for the United Way of Oxford County.
- United Way of Tri-Valley Area - The United Way of the Tri-Valley Area is part of a national system that works towards achieving common good in our communities.
Maine Women's Fund- The Maine Women's Fund is a public foundation, creating lasting change by investing in the power of women and the dreams of girls.