Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/content/47/9592147/html/safevoices/includes/header.php on line 16
Safe Voices | Advocacy

Individual Advocacy

Safe Voices’ advocates are committed to providing support to those seeking safety from domestic violence. Each of the outreach offices can provide a secure location for you to have a confidential conversation with someone who can help. Our advocates will take the time to talk with you about your options and help you create a safety plan for you and your family.

Court Advocacy

For individuals trying to gain legal protection from an abuser, the legal system can be confusing, overwhelming, and intimidating -- especially if you're unfamiliar with it. Our legal advocates have specific knowledge about the protection order process and are ready to provide specialized information and support.

To help you navigate all of the options offered, we provide these services:

















A City of Lewiston Community Development Block Grant Assisted Project